Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Fête de la Musique

Little does he know I ate his relatives a few days later

We raced....Zach 1, Snail 0

Every year on June 21st AKA the first day of summer, nearly every city in Europe celebrates the festival of music. There are free mini-concerts scattered all over the place ranging from symphony trios to rap to african jungle to rock 'n' roll to techno...probably one of the coolest things ever. Lyon had over 1000 performers alone.

Waiting for the girls to show up...hanging out on the sidewalk like the homeless guys do
2 kroenies, a 6 pack of heinies and 2 bottles of wine to start off the nightSpeaking of the homeless...this guy was a riot until he tried stealing our wine

Believe it or not, this is the world record time for taking a self portrait with 10 beautiful girls16.19 seconds

Street Concert

Leslie + Me + Free Concert + Lost = More Math than I can Handle

Leslie raising the roof like its on fire....actually I think her arms might be on fire
Party in some ancient roman ruins
Girls will be girls

All in all a great night. Wes and I ran / stumbled about 2 miles back to my place to crash by 4:30am. Slept through 5 alarms, had my mom wake us up at 7:15 so we could scramble to our 8:00 bus trip to Strasbourg.

No comments: