Monday, June 05, 2006

4 airports, 15 hours later

I finally made it. Lyon is a beautiful city divided by 2 rivers, the Rhone & the Saone. It's the second largest city in France next to Paris. Mostly known for producing silk a long time ago & Vieux Lyon (Old Lyon), a part of town that has been around since before Christ. You can get anywhere in the city very easily by taking the metro, bus, tram or renting bikes for free. I lucked out and was placed with a great family, they're the nicest people ever. 5 sons, 2 live at home.

My humble aboad facing the Saone River
The living room, sans television
View of the sun setting over the river
My room. Complete with bed, closet, desk, skylight
The backyard with a rose garden
Playing with the new camera

1 comment:

@schneby said...

I'm coming to visit you. Your lover in London.