I'm sorry but OUR Sydney White is like way..... cuter!! We just back from Galena, Ill. where we shared a "RUSTIC" cabin with your dad and Grandma (stinky well water and all). OMG...it was quite the experience.
Your dad tells us you have to fly solo this week. That is so.. cool. I'm sure you are nervous but just remember "You are Awesome!" You're the total package and there is not a doubt in our minds that you will master the art.
Loved the pictures of you and Christine!! Have I mentioned that I really like that girl? She's great. We miss you Zach! Keep us posted on your life. We miss you and think of you often. Love, Aunt Sharon
1 comment:
I'm sorry but OUR Sydney White is like way..... cuter!! We just back from Galena, Ill. where we shared a "RUSTIC" cabin with your dad and Grandma (stinky well water and all). OMG...it was quite the experience.
Your dad tells us you have to fly solo this week. That is so.. cool. I'm sure you are nervous but just remember "You are Awesome!" You're the total package and there is not a doubt in our minds that you will master the art.
Loved the pictures of you and Christine!! Have I mentioned that I really like that girl? She's great. We miss you Zach! Keep us posted on your life. We miss you and think of you often. Love, Aunt Sharon
Post a Comment