Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SOLO!

For this landing we will be using Runway 8R, Terminal Pattern Altitude is 5 Thousand 5 Hundred, with Right Hand Traffic

Soloing around the Pattern.

On airspeed, On altitude

A view of Pueblo Memorial Airport (KPUB)

Me and the Diamond DA20-C1

My Instructor Pilot, Mr. Hall, sticking on my Solo Patch

5 comments:

Christine said...

Wow baby! I love the pictures :) You look like a stud! Love you :)

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!
My baby boy looks all grown up!
Love you
Mom

Anonymous said...

Bravo!!!
We are so proud of you. I'm sure grandpa is grinning ear to ear.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Oh, to slip the bonds of Earth and soar among the clouds to reach out and touch the hand of God..

Be Proud

Anonymous said...

Christine's mom Julie says, I'm impressed! You look great in your flight suit and you took some great photos along the way. I like documenting everything with photos. You are the only boyfriend of Christine's that I have ever liked----- you are on the church prayer list to help you away from home and to keep you safe.
Julie