Sunday, October 21, 2007

Last Weekend

My last weekend in Colorado (knock on wood). I should have my final check flight on Monday, be out processed and heading back to Texas by Tuesday. The last few of us remaining from my class spent the night at the Isle of Capri in Black Hawk and then I spent some time with cousin Becky in Denver.

Casinos in Black Hawk...Cut right out of the mountain...Bizarre
Mountain Stream...I forgot how awesome the mountains are

Aspens up close

Trying out the underwater camera...I was hoping to catch a trout but no luck

Becky's place...watched the Cyclones lose yet another game

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camera number 3 and you put it under water!!!

zach mangrich said...

yes and believe it or not it still works! i've had it for 3 weeks and haven't lost it yet!

Anonymous said...

This has to be a new record!!!!!
Do you want a new Altoids box made?
I have plenty of tin's.

zach mangrich said...

This one wouldn't fit in an altoids tin but you could feed it to a rhino with a diet of rocks and nails and it would still work on the other side.

Anonymous said...

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???????????????????