I had some Night Vision Goggle flying training until 3am on Saturday morning. Woke up & drove to Shreveport to visit Jared. Half way there I stop at KFC to get a chicken sandwich & realize I'm in Pine Bluff. I'd taken the wrong interstate. I had to cut my way across podunk Arkansas on a dozen different 2-lane highways. An hour out of my way.
I won $135 playing blackjack & roulette at the El Dorado casino.
I finish my 20oz mug of coffee on the trip home & immediately get backed up in traffic from an accident. I'm 7 cars away from passing the scene & opening up into freedom when the tow truck shows up & blocks both lanes. My hopes are dashed. It's been 40 minutes. I had to pee so bad I went in a Gatorade bottle. It's times like those I appreciate being a guy.
I won $135 playing blackjack & roulette at the El Dorado casino.
I finish my 20oz mug of coffee on the trip home & immediately get backed up in traffic from an accident. I'm 7 cars away from passing the scene & opening up into freedom when the tow truck shows up & blocks both lanes. My hopes are dashed. It's been 40 minutes. I had to pee so bad I went in a Gatorade bottle. It's times like those I appreciate being a guy.
1 comment:
The USAF navigator can't pilot a civilian consumer vehicle on the interstate system? We're doomed. :)
Post a Comment