Tuesday, December 04, 2007

More Animal Adventures

I'm not sure what's required to acquire and maintain hundreds of exotic animals but I'm pretty sure PETA would have a hay day at this place. I still loved it.

I could have reeked havoc on the place because the doors on the tarantula cages had no locking mechanism. A little girl stood right next to this snakes head while someone was slapping it on the tail end.

Dozens of stray Geese, Chickens and Peacocks attack you for food. Giant albino rats scurry between the monkey cages. It reeks of feces.

This cock comes out of no where, just inches away from pouncing on Jason
Freaky birds in the trees above

I don't know how these Long Horns are able to keep their heads up
Dilapidated Antelope
This makes up for missing the Iowa State Fair. They don't sell fried twinkies unfortunately, however, they do have record sized rocky mountain oysters.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Eeeeek! I don't like spiders! You remember my little incident I had at work the other day :(