Friday, July 14, 2006

It's my final day in Lyon. I figured I'd just throw in a bunch of random pictures. So here they are. I won't beable to add anything for awhile since I'll be travelling and I need to collect photos from other people. I have 18 days in Europe.

I plan on spending:
4 days in Nice/Manaco/Cannes
1 night in Paris
1 day in Luxembourg
2 days in Belgium
4 days in Amsterdam
Potentially a weekend in Germany
2 more days in Paris
5 days in London

If that doesn't add up to 18 days then I guess I'll have to figure something out.

I took this picture for Grandpa...it's a press machine used during World War II...found in the Resistance Museum

Old Glory
View of Chamonix

She told me a few nursery rhymes
Morning hike in Chamonix
Chamonix


Lyon

Mural

Saint Jean Cathedral and the Basillica at Fourvière

A night view from the hill at Croix Rousse

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Zach! What is your email address?? -Abbie