Sunday, October 11, 2009

Suit Night

Several people from the squadron are deploying on Tuesday so we celebrated with one last night of debauchery in Shibuya. 20 of us wore suits, spent a lot of money & owned the town. I look ridiculous riding a small japanese mamasan bike with my large american frame...in a suit.

I had to take a picture so I remember where I parked
We had dinner at a brazilian steak house. All you can eat & drink for two hours. Meat was roasted on an open spit at the entrance. Servers would bring out giant skewers of every meat imaginable & slice it for you at your table. Nearly naked brazilian belly dancers performed every hour. We were eventually asked to leave.

We went to a few bars before settling at Club Womb...I know...What a name...
...and this is where we partied until taking the first train home at 5am


My train station (Haijima) has a giant window facing the mountains. It's typically hazy so you can't see a whole lot. When I got home at 7am this morning, the weather was cool & clear and I had this amazing view.

This is from the top of the hill in front of my house


...and that capped the night. In bed by 8am.

No comments: