Keyword: Screening
I made it to Pueblo, Colorado safe and sound. I've begun my training at the Doss IFS complex. They're the company who won the contract to train us pilots and navigators in basic aviation. I'll be here for 6 weeks from September 14th until October 26. We train for 12 hours a day with several hours of academics, flying and physical training. It's definitely not easy. There's a 1 in 10 drop out rate so I plan on being one of the 9.
My mailing address in case you want to send me a 2 week late birthday card:
1 William White Blvd.
Suite 200
Pueblo, CO 81001
We live, work and play in the same building. Our rooms are down the hall from the classrooms, auditorium, dining hall, gym, store, barber and student lounge/bar. Our airplanes, the Diamond DA20, are just outside in the hangar/flight line.

We'll fly for at least 25 hours including 19 flights with an instructor and 2 solo flights.

My room sans windows. I wake up at 4:30 and I'm not sure if it's AM or PM.
My mailing address in case you want to send me a 2 week late birthday card:
1 William White Blvd.
Suite 200
Pueblo, CO 81001
We live, work and play in the same building. Our rooms are down the hall from the classrooms, auditorium, dining hall, gym, store, barber and student lounge/bar. Our airplanes, the Diamond DA20, are just outside in the hangar/flight line.

We'll fly for at least 25 hours including 19 flights with an instructor and 2 solo flights.

My room sans windows. I wake up at 4:30 and I'm not sure if it's AM or PM.
1 comment:
Real American Hero. Playstation 2. Sopranos. Rum. Woo woo.
Post a Comment